Buy a drug with a prescription
This is how you order a prescription drug from us with a prescription:
A large number of medicines are available in Germany that are sometimes not available in other European countries.
These include, for example, Sucrabest with the active ingredient sulcrafate, or Calcort with the active ingredient deflazacort. Ozempic or Saxenda are also often ordered from us. Please note that there is a waiting list for these. These two medicines are only available in very limited quantities.
Other customers searched for Gutron, Progynova, or triptans like Rizatriptan or Zolmitripan.
Cardiodoron from Company Weleda is also available from us.
All of these medicines require a prescription from your doctor.
Your prescriptions can be conveniently redeemed with us; both German health insurance prescriptions and private prescriptions issued by a doctor in the EU.
Please note that German health insurance prescriptions (pink form) have a validity of 28 days and private prescriptions a validity of 3 months. Please pay attention to the date of issue.
Please proceed as follows:
- Please go to the prescription upload section of our website
- Coose "Private Prescription" and upload the prescription photo from your image file.
- Search for the prescribed medicine in our shop, preferably using the search function, and place the medicine in the shopping cart.
- Close the order and check the following order confirmation.
- Please note that due to legal requirements no paypal or credit card payment is possible for prescription drugs. Please choose the payment method "prepayment" or "invoice".
- After receiving the order confirmation, it is best to make the payment and send the prescription to us by post.
- We will inform you when we have received the payment and about the status of the order.
If you have any questions, please call us or write us an e-mail. We will be happy to help you.
Phone 0049 (0) 2822 791986
What else should you know?
Prescription medicines will only be dispatched as soon as we have received the original prescription.
For German health insurance prescriptions (pink form):
Please note that medicines are delivered in accordance with the current validity of the discount contracts of your health insurance company with the manufacturers. This may result in the manufacturer of the medicinal product you order differing from the manufacturer of the prescription, you order may differ from the manufacturer of the medicinal product delivered.
We look forward to receiving your prescriptions. Please send them to:
Kleiner Loewe 8
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
phone 0049 2822 791986
the team of arzneiprivat.de