ISO-Arzneimittel GmbH & CO. KG, based in Ettlingen (near Karlsruhe), is characterized by a holistic approach to manufactured herbal medicines, based on years of experience and tradition. The human being as well as the comprehensible benefits for therapists, patients and society are always in focus.
Founded in 1923 by Johannes Sonntag, the owner of Regensburg's Engel-Apotheke, the company has dedicated itself to the further development of naturopathy since its beginnings. ISO-Arzneimittel is now part of the group of companies from Dr. Willmar Schwabe in Karlsruhe.
The company's assortment includes a variety of high-quality, naturopathic preparations manufactured in-house, designed to give patients the best possible course of therapy:
• JSO complex healing, with only plants as the starting materials (globuli, fluids, ointments)
• Biochemistry ISO (Schuessler salts)
• JSO Bicomplexe (Schuessler combination preparations with complementary effect)
• Special medicines (for instance ISO eye drops C, Nettiderma ointment JSO)
In our shop you have the opportunity to buy various ISO products such as JSO W 1 Allium cp globuli, VISCUM ALBUM CP-Fluid S drops, or NETTIDERMA ointment JSO. To make your search easier, we have summarized the corresponding products in a product group.
Further information can be found on the website of the manufacturer ISO: https://www.iso-arzneimittel.de/
Besonders beliebt sind bei unseren Kunden:
- JSO W 1 Allium cp Globuli
- VISCUM ALBUM CP-Fluid S Tropfen und
- NETTIDERMA-Salbe JSO